Get Involved and Prevent Teen Suicide
There are many ways YOU can get involved and help teens in your community to realize that suicide is not the answer. Some of these are:
- Know the facts about suicide and be a link to those in need!
- Advocate for suicide prevention by contacting local and state policymakers!
- Get trained in suicide intervention skills!
- Participate in our 5k walks and events to promote awareness!
- Make a donation!
- Become a sponsor!
- Start a program/club in your high school or college!
Please join us in our efforts to save lives by making a donation to help us cover the expenses involved with the SAVE A LIFE program.
Volunteers are always needed for:
- Grant writing
- Community involvement events
Contact us today to learn more about how you can get involved and prevent teen suicide from increasing.