Attention high school seniors!
You may qualify for the J & J Save A Life Memorial Scholarship
Save a life’s J&J scholarship is SAL’s attempt to help encourage young adults to look to the future, better themselves and see their potential as a way to benefit their mental health. The motivation behind SAL and the J&J scholarship is the lost lives of Victoria Bennis’s brother John Bennis and Maryanne Monaco’s son Justin Monaco.
Scholarship Value: $1000
To be eligible a student must:
- Be a graduating high school senior attending a post-secondary school by the Fall of the current year.
- Be able to share a personal experience about mental/emotional health. This can be self, a
family member or friend.
- Submit answers to the essay questions along with the application prior to deadline.
- Send proof of enrollment and/or other necessary documents if chosen as scholarship
- The applicant’s privacy will be protected.
- For additional explanation or questions email email@example.com